“Illustrator, blogger, e-gallery creator, Tumblr keep my eyes open and feed my emotions that allow me to create.”
• Why have you chosen Tumblr?
Frankly I didn’t know much about social networking when I started blogging 2 years ago. The first thing that attracted me to Tumblr is the possibility to have a blog with the layout that I like and that expresses my personality. Tumblr offers hundreds of templates, I soon found the one that I like and customized it easily with basic knowledge of html.
• What do you share on your Tumblr and why?
I have two blogs. The first is Rery where I share my illustrations, it’s sort of an illustration diary. And I share on Rerylikes things I like, mainly artworks, sometimes music and readings. Initially my intention was to share my inner world with my twin sister who lives in Taiwan. But I discovered very soon that Tumblr is an amazing source of inspiration, thanks to its very active art community.
• Have you made beautiful encounters on Tumblr? What Tumblr have brought you?
I’ve always been reticent about virtual encounters. But thanks to Tumblr, encounters become artistic, and I have had some collaborations with other artists and have met some really great art lovers.
I discovered with Tumblr two trends: more and more emerging artists active on the net, and many art lovers who make their artistic discoveries via blogs. Thanks to my experience on Tumblr, we had with Armelle and Nathie the idea to create the community e-gallery ARTchipel.com.
[more Rery | Rery on ARTchipel.com]
- thecatsfeetypajamas likes this
- mgryane reblogged this from artchipel
- shinichi-honda likes this
- hibikansou likes this
- muchinglin likes this
- yama-bato likes this
- much-ado-about-everything likes this
- thekurious likes this
- sirobtep reblogged this from artchipel
- lustik likes this
- inexpensive-bridal-dresses reblogged this from darksilenceinsuburbia
- vismostudios likes this
- endlessprelude likes this
- ynama likes this
- iamahatecrime likes this
- austinvesely likes this
- nemui-ko likes this
- sheapfel likes this
- doloresdepalabra likes this
- piperboy likes this
- anzelhina reblogged this from artchipel
- thesandwoman likes this
- cheepyrahid likes this
- matt-niebuhr likes this
- crematorie likes this
- visual-poetry likes this
- shibuya-gei likes this
- vervelouieking likes this
- taylorthewailor likes this
- frenchtwist likes this
- jacobvanloon likes this
- drake-abbychicka reblogged this from darksilenceinsuburbia
- fakeeyo likes this
- oldbookillustrations likes this
- deermuxi likes this
- theoddlittleartist likes this
- indskunk likes this
- soon-after reblogged this from artchipel
- soon-after likes this
- m50other likes this
- iamfourfeet likes this
- roxyblabla likes this
- oriveronica reblogged this from darksilenceinsuburbia
- mosdefinite likes this
- paxmachina likes this
- proudofmyscars likes this
- darksilenceinsuburbia reblogged this from artchipel
- darksilenceinsuburbia likes this